sheepish--knitting blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

i did it!

just lovely i finished my jaywalkers. aren't they purty? my second FO of 2006. i'm so proud. the only thing i don't really like about them is the ribbing up top. it's sort of bunchy. i think the picot would be much better.

now onto swatching for my pirate mittens. if you aren't paying attention, i'll point out i changed my mitten pattern after i received the kit from nordic fiber arts. there is no way i am smart enough to figure those instructions out. so i thought i would use the yarn and adrian's totally cute pattern. i have to search out my needles and surf around for some 2 color knitting tips. i wonder, is this what stranded knitting is?? must be.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks look great! Wonderful! I'm knitting Adrian's Pirate Mittens for the Olympics too! I just got my yarn today.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home