sheepish--knitting blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

what not to knit

knitting faux pas i'm beginning to feel like my entire knit wardrobe could star in an episode of what not to knit. and i am getting the distinct impression bianca's jacket might be the next fashion victim. and yet i plod on. i have completed 1 repeat on the 2nd sleeve after ripping twice. i also noticed that instead of just k2tog i am supposed to be ssk in some of the rows. but i didn't do it on the first sleeve so i'm not doing it now. i don't think anyone will ever notice. i'm not even sure i can.

sometimes it's safer to read about knittingi added to my knitting book stash this weekend and am pleased with all my purchases. i got the new yarn harlot book, which is as cute and funny as all the others. also the interweave sock book. nice to have these patterns all in one place. and then the summer interweave. i haven't studied it too closely yet, so i can't say for sure what i would and wouldn't make. and chances are i'll never get to knitting anything that current anyway. unless it's the socks.

monday moe.
the best kitty

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Monday Moe!

3:51 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

Monday Moe is a hit!

Good selection of books. I'm looking to get the Interweave sock book too.

5:10 PM  
Blogger sgeddes said...

I forgot to mention - thank you for the cork board hint! I'm going to look for some of that. SOunds just like what I was looking for.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home