sheepish--knitting blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

blah blah blah

that's right. i've got the knitting blahs. the only thing i have on the needles right now is a towel from mason & dixon, and i'm not loving it. i am trying to love it, but it's hard. i know the linen will be dreamy, once washed, but it's more than a little tough on my old tired hands. and i have been completely ignoring those items that need to be finished. shame on me...but i just can't face them for some reason.

in the meantime, i've been searching high and low for my next project. here are some possibilities, all from interweave knits:

i don't really have any sock yarn in the stash that's speaking to me right now either, so i don't even have any socks on the needles. i need to place an order but i'm not sure for what. my gut tells me the lightest weight str is the thing to get. then i need to decide if i want knee socks or regular. i've been wanting knee socks forever, but spring is just around the corner...maybe lace socks are more in order. i just don't know.

argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home